Jeffrey D. Green, Esq.
Mr. Green is a Martindale Hubbell “AV” rated Member of the Firm that has a broad range of experience in the areas of civil litigation, complex and commercial litigation, construction litigation, arbitration and appeals. Mr. Green routinely represents Community Associations in multi-million dollar construction defect disputes, construction and accounting turnover claims involving the transition of control of Community Associations from developers to the non-developer owners, lien claims, bond claims, insurance coverage disputes, code enforcement actions and other complex litigation matters from inception through appeal.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2006
- Honors: cum laude; Dean’s List
- B.A., University of Florida, 2003
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2010
- Ramblewood E. Condo. Ass’n, Inc. v. Kaye Bender Rembaum, P.L., 294 So. 3d 923 (Fla. 4TH DCA 2020)
- Mt. Hawley Ins. Co. v. Galleon Condo Apts., Inc., No. 19-60267-CIV-JEM, 2019 WL 8164395 (S.D. Fla. Oct. 15, 2019)
- Lenzi v. Regency Tower Ass’n, Inc., 250 So. 3d 103 (Fla. 4TH DCA 2018), review denied, No. SC18-1450, 2018 WL 6619774 (Fla. Dec. 17, 2018)
- M & M Prop. Mgmt., LLC v. Palm-Aire Country Club Condo. Ass’n No. 2, Inc., 209 So. 3d 57 (Fla 4TH DCA 2016)
- Circle Prop. Owners’ Ass’n, Inc. v. Circle One Condo. Ass’n, Inc., 159 So. 3d 423 (Fla. 4TH DCA 2015)