Date(s) - 2020-05-19
3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Pompano Beach Office
CAI’s Advocacy Efforts During the 2020 Florida Legislative Session
Join us May 19 to talk about CAI’s advocacy efforts during the 2020 Florida legislative session. You’ll hear what legislation passed and what it means to you, your community, and/or your community clients.
Who are the people making all of this happen? Come learn about that and more while Dawn Bauman, CAI’s Sr. Vice President of Government and Public affairs, leads a discussion with the Florida Legislative Alliance Delegates.
- Michael Bender, Esq., Kaye Bender Rembaum, PL
- Mary Molina Macfie, Weston City Commissioner
- Barry J. Scarr, CIRMS, Acentria Insurance
- Lisa A. Magill, Esq., CCAL, Kaye Bender Rembaum, PL
- Curtis D. Hamlin, Esq., Porges, Hamlin, Knowles & Hawk, P.A.
- Pilar Willis Dixon, CIRMS, CIC, Brown & Brown of FL
- Travis Moore, Moore Relations, Inc.
This webinar will count for one ELE credit – Provider #0002201, Course #9630152
Online bookings are not available for this event.